The state of hiring is in a crisis – skills gaps are growing more persistent despite ‘quality hires’ entering the organization. Companies that engage an RPO provider do so to revamp their hiring strategy and to take advantage of the external knowledge and resources that an outside SME provides. Partnering with an RPO firm gives companies an easier time prioritizing talent within a solidly constructed talent pipeline, and guarantees them a flow of ready, qualified candidates.
What can RPO offer your company?
- Brand for talent acquisition: Execute the best strategy to reach deep into the active and passive workforce for the best persona, culture, and job skills matches
- Source Candidates: Wider talent pools with a deeper understanding of the real state of the workforce
- Maintain a Talent Pipeline: Support a steady stream of top, vetted talent with or without openings
- Screen & Verify Candidates: Best practices for identifying best candidate matches and verifying their skills and credentials claims
- Schedule & Manage Interviews: Reduce the burden on HR staff and hiring managers early in hiring