Rochester, N.Y. – The all-stock merger between Harris Corporation and L3 Technologies is now complete.
The combined company, L3Harris, is now the 6th largest defense company in the United States, according to L3Harris.
The company consists of 50,000 employees, including 20,000 engineers and scientists.
Starting Monday, July 1st, shares of the company will begin trading under the ticker symbol “LHX”.
Here are the L3Harris board members:
- William M. Brown – Chairman and CEO, L3Harris
- Christopher E. Kubasik – Vice Chairman, President and COO, L3Harris
- Sallie B. Bailey – former EVP and CFO, Louisiana-Pacific
- Peter. W. Chiarelli – General, U.S. Army (Retired)
- Thomas A. Corcoran – former President and CEO, Allegheny Teledyne
- Thomas A. Dattilo – former Chairman, CEO and President, Cooper Tire & Rubber
- Roger B. Fradin – former Vice Chairman, Honeywell
- Lewis Hay III – former Chairman and CEO, NextEra Energy
- Lewis Kramer – retired Partner, Ernst & Young
- Rita S. Lane – former Vice President, Operations, Apple
- Robert B. Millard – Chairman, MIT Corporation
- Lloyd W. Newton – General, U.S. Air Force (Retired)
“We’ve created an agile technology provider with the scale, resources and capabilities to provide affordable, innovative and rapidly fielded solutions to address our customers’ critical mission needs,” William M. Brown said. “Each member of our Board and leadership team brings decades of experience, and I look forward to working with them to capture the targeted synergies and create significant value for our shareholders.”
Written by WHAM | Originally published on 13 WHAM News